Senior Analyst - Murex Application Support
- Permanent, Full time
- TD Securities
- 15 Sep 17
The TDS IT Singapore Application Support was established to provide follow the sun Level 2 production system support including:
• Strong knowledge on Murex MX3/G2000/WSS in FX Cash and Commodity module
• Supporting the Front Office FXC, FXO, GPM and BM Trading desk
• Experience supporting a live MUREX FO Trading and Risk Platform
• Respond to incidents for Trade Life cycle
• Provide End-to-End production application support f
• Any unresolved incidents are escalated in a timely fashion to the appropriate Level 3 team and tracked through to closure
• Effective Problem management for recurring incidents .
• Any changes to the production environment required to resolve an incident will be performed in accordance with the TD Securities change management process
• Take a lead role in application support transition projects and ensure that support requirements have been fulfilled prior to implementation
• Manage weekly Murex vendor call, action plans, follow-up's on problems.
• Knowledge on Derivative systems and Products (Future, SWAP and OPTIONs contracts ).
• Knowledge on Capital market and Trading Life Cycle.
• Understanding & prior experience of full end to end system support in Price quote, trading, trade confirmations, settlement, P&L modules.
• Experience and supporting Electronic Trade Risk Reporting and Confirmation process.
• Relevant Experience in Application Support in Investment Banking Industry
• Experience providing technical support for FX CASH , Option, Base Metals and Precious Metal Desks within an Investment Bank.
• Experience supporting live MUREX Trading and Risk Analytics
Functional Knowledge/ Technical Skills:
DataMart and Reporting
PreTrade Rule , eTradepad/STB and Simulation viewer
Price, Rate Curves, indices, generators, bonds, Plvar and pricing
Review of yield curves, RTI feeds, Cache and associated generators
Market data process
P&L reports for traders and financial control
Trade events and expected behaviour of P&L and risk figures
Market Operations and trade workflows
User access rights and access provision
MLC and OLK/Murfi Modules
Good knowledge Java, JBPM, Sybase, scheduling of Windows, Unix and scripting,
Hands on ITIL Process : Incident Management, Problem Management and Change Management
ITRS Application monitoring