Senior Analyst, Margin Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 05 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
Margin Operations teams supports the end to end margin process for collateral arrangements covering OTC, Repo and other bespoke collateral terms.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Daily processing for ISDA CSA, regulatory IM & VM agreements, China Pledge Agreement, GMRA, GMSLA, OSLA and Precious Metal Loan collateral programs
- Processing of daily trade/mark-to-market data from various product controlling sources / transaction systems.
- Data capture & validation
- Agreement, client & product static maintenance
- Agreement reviews & tracking
- Market data download & verification
- Collateral movements & positions reconciliations
- Prepare, collate & issue various reporting
- Execution of margin calls
- Exposure & margin validation
- Execution & settling of collateral asset movements
- Control of collateral positions and corporate action processing
- General communication with counter parties, Credit Risk, Operations, Front Office, Legal and Product Controllers
- Adherence to key processes and control requirement
- Investigate and resolve problems that occur for all collateral programs
- Continuous improvement of daily processing to increase efficiency
- Assist in managing new business requests globally
- Participation in the implementation of strategic projects, initiatives & UATs
- Provide Business Continuity Planning support
- Guide & train the junior team members on daily BAU support when the Team Manager is away.
Qualifications and Skills
- Good experience with at least 3 years in collateral management covering Credit Support Annex (CSA), Global Master Repurchase Agreement (GMRA), Global Master Securities Lending Agreement (GMSLA) &/or the regulatory IM & VM agreements,
- Familiar with the latest industry & regulatory requirements on collateral management & reporting
- Knowledge of Derivatives Markets and broad general experience of Financial Markets
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel.
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details with an inquiring mind,
- Self-motivated, focused and performance driven candidate who thrive under pressure,
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision,
- A team player, dependable with strong interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills.
- Understanding of the settlement process and resolution of breaks for cash and bonds
- Murex MxCMS
- AcadiaSoft MarginSphere
- TriOptima triResolve
- Algo/Sentry/TLM Collateral Management
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.