- 150,000 - 200,000 SGD (base) plus variable bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Space Executive Pte Ltd
- 23 Aug 17
The role will involve working within the organization to identifying areas that need improving or updating and then finding solutions to any problems using intensive research and thorough analysis. The ideal candidate has the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and translate business data into digestible information that senior stakeholders can use.
- Gather important company data and compile it into reports and visual presentation that managers and key technology and business leaders can use
- Communicate with internal colleagues to understand the needs of departments and the organisation as a whole
- Use data modelling practices to analyse your findings and create suggestions for strategic and operational improvements and changes
- Consider the opportunities and potential risks attached to the suggestions you have made
- Identify the processes and information technology required to introduce your recommendations
- Gain agreement, usually from senior management, of the best method of introducing your recommendations
- Produce written documentation to support your work, report on your findings and to present to stakeholders when necessary;
- Support the staff and teams in making the recommended changes, including helping to resolve any issues;
- Ensure plans are made and processes are created to evaluate the impact of the changes made, including taking responsibility for overseeing and reporting on this evaluation.
- Experience within the Big Consulting firms and a strong solution delivery capability is desirable
- Deep analytical skills are a must
- Ability to influence without authority and collaborate to produce solutions
- Ability to conduct cost/benefit analysis
- Business case development
- Understanding of the banking organisational structure and internal procedures are desirable
- Excellent and proven oral and written communication skills – ability to present technical information clearly and concisely
Please apply via the efinancialcareers advert or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484