Senior Java Developer
- SGD100000 - SGD144000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 16 Sep 17
An established global Financial Services firm is seeking a Senior Java Developer to join the development team in Singapore. Apart from core development work, this person will also have team lead responsibilities to carry out.
The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
- MUST HAVE: Solid development experience in the Investment Banking sector, exposure to cross-asset trading and/or matching systems would be advantageous
- MUST HAVE: Core Java programming skills with solid exposure to object-oriented programming, design patterns, multithreading, distributed processing etc.
- MUST HAVE: Database development experience. Good experience on SQL, DDL/DML, data modelling etc. Candidates should have familiarity of different databases, including both SQL and NoSQL
- MUST HAVE: Exposure to working in an Agile-heavy environment. Good understand of Agile practices including Scrum, Continuous Integration, Test Driven Development etc.
- Ability to work on systems that handle large amounts of data
- Exposure to Continuous Integration or Build tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Maven, Ant, SVN
- Good understanding of TDD/BDD approaches
- Strong analytical and communication abilities
Key Words: Software Developer, Java, Agile, Full-Stack, Markets
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330