Senior Legal Counsel - Markets
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 22 Sep 16
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior Legal Counsel role to be part of a prestigious organisation based in Singapore.
About the Senior Legal Counsel Role:
Reporting to the Director of Legal, you will be responsible for supporting the legal and products team across the region.
- Be a legal support in transactions relating to products such as Credit Derivatives or Foreign Exchange
- Provide legal coverage to teams in the region providing legal and regulatory advice
- Involved in liaising with external counsels and also in litigation matters of the bank
To succeed in this Senior Legal Counsel role, you must have the ability to work effectively and co-operatively with the teams across borders.
Key requirements include:
- 7- 15 years' PQE with relevant experience in financial services doing credit derivatives
- Preferably called to the Singapore Bar
- Must have strong communication skills and the ability to influence
- Must be a team player and also able to work independently
This is an established global FI that needs no introduction and is recognised as the leader in its field of expertise. A demanding culture but if you are confident and have a can-do attitude, you will be able to drive your career forward.
If you are looking for a challenge and enjoy working in a team environment, this is the role for you.
Apply today or get in touch for more information.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1546695