Senior QlikSense Developer
- Permanent, Full time
- Cognizant Technology Solutions APAC
- 18 Aug 17
Senior QlikSense Developer
Experience: 5 - 8 Years
Work location: Singapore
Required Skills -
- At least 4 years' experience designing and developing QlikView/QlikSense applications, is a must;
- Minimum 5 years' experience in business intelligence, required;
- Database development experience using Star Schema/Snowflake modeling, FACT, and Dimension tables;
- Strong SQL experience, required; and
- Knowledge of scripting technologies.
- Experience with ETL tools assessing data quality and developing remediation plans;
- Experience with analyzing, designing, and defining new or re-engineered business processes and related system impacts;
- Experience developing functional technical requirements;
- Experience in Data Warehouse environment reporting in dimensions/hierarchies;
- Strong English communication (verbal and written) skills, as well as, strong decision-making skills, required;
- Diplomatic problem-solver;
- Time management and organizational skills, a must for a multi-task environment;
- Self-directed with proven ability to work as part of a client-consultant team;
- Client management skills, a plus; and
- Data Modeling and Logistical Database Design experience, a plus.
- Design and develop state-of-the-art Qlik Sense applications, Report/Dashboard/Mashup development
- Data modeling , ETL scripting & SQL database queries.
- Use of complex Qlik Sense functions and developing most optimal scripts
- Front-end design and Visualization best practices
- Clear, logical, and effective verbal/written communication skills and to interpret technical material to clients
- Qlik Sense Server Administrations, Troubleshooting and Maintenance.
- Work closely with BA's and users for User interface requirement gathering
- Assess data quality and data architecture;
- Assess existing deployment for optimization and problem solving.
- Analyze, assess, and implement data and business processes, perform gap analysis, and identify data quality issues with those business processes;
- Document existing and new processes, data model structures, etc.
Cognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 230 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.