Senior Vice President- Ops Assurance, Policy & Audit
- Up to 200K + Attractive Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 12 Aug 17
A regional role which cuts across all multiple domains. Managerial role with a team of 4.
The team is responsible for in-depth analysis/evaluation of the quality of controls, corporate policy compliance and services of the Bank’s Technology and Operations,
He/She will be required to:
• Lead / Perform incident analysis and risk-based reviews of operating processes and systems in the areas of retail, corporate and commercial banking, treasury and capital markets, investment management and securities operations. Prepare review reports, identifying critical risks with appropriate recommendations.
- Perform testing for compliance of banking operations policies and to ensure adherence to business accounting policy and practices in the areas of retail, corporate and commercial banking, wealth management, treasury and capital markets, investment management and securities operations.
- Review the review reports prior to submission for approval to issuance of reports to Senior Management, and work with Operations to mitigate the risk areas identified.
- SME for Operations Audit Management, analyse Audit Observations and provide guidance to Operations on management response & remediation.
- Co-ordinate with different information providers to produce updates on Assurance & Audit Management for fortnightly Operations Risk Review Presentation.
- Provide advice on Banking Operations Policy and Market’s Best Practice in Assurance & Controls.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc projects as assigned.
• Degree holder with additional Banking, Finance and/or Accounting qualifications.
• At least 15 years of relevant experience in audit, risk management, financial control, product control or operations functions of a financial services institution. The incumbent should also additionally have at least 3 years experience in external audit covering financial institutions;
• Detail oriented, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Able to multi-task, highly organized, dedicated, dependable, strong leader and a good team player;
- Strong communication and report-writing skills, as well as the ability to work independently;
- Adaptability in multi-cultural settings. Fluency in Mandarin will be preferred.
Interested candidates can send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408