Singapore Division AML/CFT Advisory - AVP/VP
Singapore Division AML/CFT Advisory - AVP/VPSingapore Division AML/CFT Advisory
Roles & Responsibilities
- maintains documentation on assessment of AML/CFT residual risks by reviewing the effectiveness of the Bank's controls and business practices on carrying out related work processes.
- responsible for managing relationships with stakeholders and engaging them on operationalization of AML/CFT related procedures.
- act as subject matter expert, advising Line of Business/Operations on current AML/CFT issues/trends, audit findings and other AML/CFT related queries.
- participate or track AML initiatives by businesses or other departments.
- coordinate efforts in resolving cross functional AML/CFT issues (e.g CDD and Transaction monitoring)
- monitors the needs of businesses and other departments and provide related training for stakeholders. .
- keeps abreast of current AML/CFT related developments and trends; analyse implications on emerging issues and provide feedback on related Bank policies/procedures.
- participate in AML/CFT related projects.
- at least 6 to 8 years working experience
- Strong knowledge and understanding of AML
- Strong oral and written communication skills, able to communicate with Senior Leadership, Regulators and vendors