Software Engineer - C++
- Permanent, Full time
- 27 Apr 17
Synechron, a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services, is looking for a C++ developer with strong fundamentals through object oriented programming environment.
- Hands on experience on C++ concepts such as pointers, arrays, memory functions, virtual functions.
- Understanding of data structures concepts and space-time considerations
- Experience in multithreading, specially in producer consumer, mutex, condition variables etc
- Network programming such as sockets TCP/IP, UDP/IP, multicast, messaging etc.
- Understanding of Unix operating system
- Strong understanding of algorithm complexities
- Good understanding of templates and design patterns
Current legal authorization to work is required. No need to apply if you do not fit into this category.
Synechron is a recognized leader and expert in building business value for global financial services and Fortune 500 companies. With offices in USA, Canada, UK, The Netherlands, UAE, India, Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan, we provide strategy, architecture, BPM, design solutions and professional services for the implementation of enterprise level data warehouses, data delivery and transactional systems. Our staff of 6000+ employees includes industry-recognized and published experts in Enterprise Architecture, Information Management, Data Warehousing, Integration Architecture, Web services and Business Intelligences