Solution Architect (SOA) - Singapore
GFI Group is an international IT services company, currently employing over 12,500 people Worldwide. GFI provides its clients with innovative, long-lasting industrial solutions to leverage performance from their information systems. We design and runs industrial platforms tailored to the economic and human considerations of its clients. • Global Business and Technology Services Provider • Operating over 12 countries, • 2015 revenue of over 1 billion USD, • 46 years of existence. Furthermore, Addstones, the financial consulting department of GFI support its clients in Financial Services Industry in their strategic, operational and technology vision. Website - http://www.gfi.world/en
Assisted by the business analysis team and the enterprise architecture team, the Solution Architect is in charge of converting requirements into solutions.
- Responsible for designing technical architecture in conformance to bank standards (regulatory / security requirements) and architecture principles (re-usability, scalability, maintainability and security)
- Present the technical solution, choices and architecture of the application to the validation committees
- Provides technical direction for the design, development and systems integration for the project team to ensure quality & on-time deliverables
- Lead proof of concepts / studies to create/identify break through solutions, performing exploratory and targeted analyses
- Work with cross functional teams to understand and identify the solutions appropriate to the requirements
- Provide educational/mentoring assistance to the technical team
Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required
- 7+ years of overall experience in professional software engineering;
- At least 5+ years of hands-on experience with various Java / web technologies and frameworks (Spring, Hibernate, Maven,Phonegap, REST, JMS, RMI …);
- At least 3+ years in the architect and/or lead engineer role building and delivering web / mobile business solutions (e.g. in Banking, Travel, Finance, Healthcare, Information industries);
- Hands on experience in SOA design & implementation and EIP
- Exposure to the following domains: API management & ESB solutions
- Strong critical thinker with problem solving aptitude. (broad market solutions knowledge, Experiencing in assessing market products)
- Ability to communicate effectively in written documents and oral presentations
- Certification on TOGAF or GARTNER
- General banking knowledge or Banking knowledge related to Wealth Management / Private banking
- Exposure to the following domains is a plus: Big Data, Data governance, Web content management, Marketing Automation, Digital Asset Management, Social Media integration...
- Proven knowledge of infrastructure components such as network, Load Balancers, Databases, security aspects (e.g. SSL, authent ication, encryption, certificate management, data flow)
- Proven/previous experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment, DevOps and a successful track record of developing software in an agile environment, with changing requirements.
- Good practical knowledge of RDBMS solutions & NoSQL offerings
- Practical knowledge and experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) for business modeling (work flows) and object modelling
Speaking at conferences and/or user groups is a plus, also send us your github account link
We offer a competitive remuneration package, consistent with your qualifications and experience.
Apply at mail to: Asia.Recruitment@addstones.gfi.fr
Job location: Singapore
Contract duration: TBD
Start date: Immediately