Solution Sales into the Singapore Buy Side - Expanding Global Company - Singapore Based Role
- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 17 Feb 17
Ethos BeathChapman are working with a driving force in the financial markets solution provider space to help them complete a search for a senior sales person in Singapore to cover South East Asia.
Our client is widely respected by both their clients and their competitors for being a forward thinking company with aggressive global expansion plans. They have continued to be the dominant player in front office buy side technology market over the last decade and have won multiple awards year after year for their innovative product suite. Due to continued success in APAC they are looking to hire an experienced sales executive to sell their products into S.E.A from the Singapore office.
This role will afford the successful candidate the opportunity to work with some of the smartest minds in the industry and sell some of the best technology available to the buy side.
- Execute on the sales strategy through building relationships with prospects and understanding their needs in order to be able to pitch your suite of products
- Manage pipeline at various stages of the sales cycle including researching, cold calling and meeting clients to arranging product demonstrations, negotiation of terms and conditions and closing of deals
- Cold call for new business in order to continuously grow your pipeline of clients
- Attend industry events and be the face of the company to the buy side in Singapore and S.E.A
- Work closely with prospects and clients to understand pain points of the product and ensuring this feedback is presented back to the relevant teams internally to drive improved product development
To be considered we are looking for candidates with a number of the following attributes:
- Strong business development and prospecting skills in a consultative sales environment
- Experience selling financial solutions to the buy side in Singapore and/or S.E.A.
- A strong network across the buy side community in S.E.A
- A track record of success in a team selling environment
- Excellent product knowledge in fixed income and/or Equities
- Experience managing pipeline at different stages of the sales cycle
- Excellent communication and presentations skills
- Comfortable meeting and presenting to new prospects to generate new business.
- Ability to work independently
- Able to travel frequently
Please note that all applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality.
EA Licence: 16S8112 | Reg No.:R1223123