Specialist, FCC, Financial Markets and CIB-ASA Business Advisory
- Permanent, Full time
- LMA Recruitment , EA Licence No: 11C4684
- 20 Sep 16
Our client is a leading international bank. They are in search of a Specialist, FCC, Financial Markets and CIB-ASA Business Advisory to join their Singapore team.
The FCC Specialist provides leadership in fighting financial crime in the Financial Markets Businesses by leading, establishing, overseeing, managing, and supporting the FCC program and all of the elements within SCB’s Financial Crime Risk Management Framework (i.e. Governance, CDD/EDD, Policies & Procedures, Risk Assessments, Surveillance (monitoring & screening), MI & Reporting, People, Monitoring & Assurance, Investigations, Training & Awareness).
The FCC Specialist also ensures that the Business operates in accordance with all legal and regulatory requirements as well as Group standards relating to AML, sanctions and ABC, by providing advice and oversight of segment and product groups within Corporate and Institutional Banking for the ASA region. He / She has is responsible to assist the Country and Group Products teams to further strengthen policy and procedure implementation of various products in the ASA Region through pro-active engagement at all levels in the Group/Regional and Country Product Teams and act as trusted advisor to management.
The incumbent will ideally possess the following specific experiences:
• 10+ years of experience in an international banking environment
• 5+ years of knowledge and experience of developing financial crime controls in an international banking environment, preferably combined with direct support of Financial Markets or other CIB business areas:
• Demonstrated knowledge of Wholesale Banking and/or Financial Markets products and/or 5+ years of experience within Financial Markets products within a global bank.
• People and process management skills, ability to foster positive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at appropriate level ensuring open collaborative environment.
• Ability to deliver outcomes efficiently despite complexity and ambiguity
• Demonstrated relationship building skills - both internal and external across multiple jurisdictions
• High level of integrity and professionalism
• Strong planning and organizational skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High attention to detail
EA Reg. No. R1653807
EA Licence No: 11C4684
Company Reg. No: 201131609D