System Analyst (Corporate Banking/Cash Management)
System Analyst (Corporate Banking/Cash Management)• Work closely with key stakeholders to design and propose IT solutions with follow up to deliver projects for business approved solutions
• Able to perform system impact assessment for given change request, review system design, ensure compliance to technology architecture standards, software defect resolution and system deployment
• Able to perform software development on demand for ad-hoc application enhancement
• Provide support for applications under testing validation, investigate and resolve technical issues reported in projects.
• Conduct system and performance management, application vulnerability management and control, software release management
• Develop and review technical documents and other System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) related documents.
• Knowledge of channels, mobile banking apps preferred.
• Domain expertise in corporate banking and cash management preferred.
• Good soft skills in communication, writing, leadership are preferred.
• Degree in computer science or related discipline
• More than 3 years' IT experience supporting customer facing channel and mobile banking systems
• Proficient in usage of weblogic, mssql, java, dotnet technologies
• Good command of system design techniques and trouble shooting skills on real-time and batch processing across multiple platforms
• Proven ability to be flexible and work hard, both independently and in a team environment