Team Lead – ORMC (AML Governance and Training Team)
Team Lead – ORMC (AML Governance and Training Team)Key Responsibilities:
- Subject matter expert on AML for consumer banking business, including private banking.
- Work with Group Compliance and all business units within CFS to establish / re-define the AML framework, policies and processes to ensure these are robust to manage and stay ahead of the ML / TF risks.
- Keep abreast of all developments in AML and collaborate with the relevant stakeholders to adopt best industry practices.
- Lead / participate actively in AML projects (across the Bank and within CFS).
- Manage the AML team to ensure achievements of deliverables) and uphold healthy staff morale.
- Ensure high level of AML awareness across CFS through conducting training to CFS staff across all levels, including CFS Senior Management.
- Conduct inspection relating to AML on CFS business units to identify control gaps and assess the extent of compliance with laid down processes.
- Undertake any projects / special assignments as determined by management.
- All CFS Departments
- Group O & T
- Group Audit
- ABS and Member Banks
1. Diploma or degree in Banking or Finance.
2. Certification in AML compliance.
3. Minimum of 7 years of experience in AML compliance, preferably in consumer banking.
4. Good overall knowledge of consumer banking
5. Strong written and oral communication skills, and ability to interact with people at different levels.