Technical Lead (Development)
- Competitive Package
- Permanent, Full time
- Pinpoint Consulting , EA Licence No: 15C7460
- 13 Aug 17
Our client, a regional bank is looking for strong candidate to join them as a Tech Lead for API Development. If you come from a strong API or Middleware development background with experience in design and strategy skill set, we would like to hear from you!
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Propose API development enterprise strategy and own API technical design and development of cross-functional, multi-platform application systems.
- Collaborate with other platforms tech leads to ensure integrated end-to-end design and delivery.
- Work with business partners, architects, and other groups to identify API technical and functional needs of system and determine priority of needs.
- Provide functional, technical, and process leadership.
- Able to break down problems in production environment to analyse, understand and resolve.
- Understand how evolving technology affects domain; stays current and leads team through new technologies.
- Responsible for key system design and integration decisions; and for communicating decisions to individuals implementing the system.
- Provide mentoring and coaching for direct reports career growth.
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 10 years of SDLC experience using Java EE technologies for Middleware and Backend Integration.
- At least 3 years of experience in developing RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge in working with Web services and API technologies (REST, XML/JSON, SOAP, XSLT).
- Experience in any enterprise service bus product is desired (Microsoft BizTalk server, WebSphere service Bus (WSB), MULE, Apache Service Mix, Oracle service bus).
- Experience in ServiceFabric/ WCF - js - Swagger, RAML, and Open API frameworks.
- Experience working in a DevOps and agile delivery operating model.
- Experience with rapid prototyping and POCs/trials.