This role will see you work in a global, fast paced algo trading technology team. Regularly communicating with the Front Office you will independently design, build and deploy an automated test environment.
To succeed in the role you should possess;
- Hands on experience testing financial markets trading systems and trading strategies
- A proven record designing and releasing test automation frameworks
- Experience with Linux and Perl, Python or Shell
- Familiarity with eTrading and market connectivity standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to document test scripts and thorough test plans
- Ideally, a tertiary qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or related field
To apply, please send your CV via e-mail to Craig Howe (R1222138) at firstname.lastname@example.org or by clicking the apply button.
Alternatively, if this isn’t quite for you, but you want to hear more about similar roles or generally have a refreshing career based discussion with Westbury Partners, get in touch via an independent message or call.
Westbury Partners is a division of Kariba Pte Ltd, a registered company (201411146D) and employment agent (EA number 14S7182) in Singapore.