- Permanent, Full time
- Standard Chartered Bank
- 12 Jan 17
Please view Job Description for details.
This role will work within the Financial Market testing team in Standard Chartered Bank, working initially on the Razor programme, a multi-year re-engineering programme with the objective of replacing multiple legacy platforms with a new Front to back platform for FX and Treasury businesses.
We are seeking talented and motivated individuals for the role of Functional Test Analyst. The successful candidate will be a solid domain expert experienced in financial markets from a testing perspective.
The candidate will be involved in the functional testing of Murex and related upstream and downstream systems. The candidate would work closely with BAs and users to understand business requirements, design new test scenarios, build test cases and execution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Reviews functional requirements for testability
- Create functional test scenarios, test cases and scripts
- Create and update regression test cases as required
- Executes functional and regression test cases, accurately records status of test case execution
- Participates in test planning and decomposition of test requirements; creates test matrices, detailed test cases, test data and test scripts
- Provide UAT Support to ensure UAT readiness, co-ordinate defects with business and project team
- Identifies opportunities to insert and advance predictive
Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum 8 years of experience in automation QA/testing or related roles
- Solid experience in Financial Markets functional domain with experience in end-to-end testing of applications
- Good knowledge of FX and MM domain
- Understanding of full trade life cycle from trading to settlement
- Knowledge of QA and testing standards, methodologies, test automation tools and processes
- SQL database skills
- Experienced working in the Banking or related financial technology domain
- Good communication skills, proactive, positive attitude.
- Experience working across globally distributed development and test teams a plus
- Willing to take the opportunity to deepen their subject matter knowledge in financial markets
- Prior work experience on Murex.
- Test automation
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.