Trade Operations Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- Randstad Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 94C3609
- 27 Sep 16
Our client, a market leader in the securities brokerage space, is currently looking for a successful individual to join them as a Trade Operations Manager.
about the company
With a strong presence in dynamic markets, our client is a market leader in the securities brokerage space. Being an organisation with a strong and close-knit culture, they place great emphasis on long term relationships with clients and counterparts. They are currently looking for a successful individual to join them as a Trade Operations Manager.
about the job
In this business critical role, your key responsibilities include:
- Providing strong leadership and guidance for the operations teams which include: trade support, settlements and corporate actions
- Ensuring that operational processes are done accurately and timely in accordance to compliance and regulatory requirements both in the local and foreign markets
- Liaising with front office to handle exceptional handlings and investigations
- Escalating operational risks to senior stakeholders for mitigation
- Reviewing and controlling processes and controls for process improvement and efficiency
- Engaging team members actively to provide a strong and cohesive team culture
about the manager/team
Reporting to the Head of Operations, you will be part of a lean and dynamic team which constantly strives for excellence.
skills & experience required
- At least 10 years of relevant experience dealing with securities or equities operations
- Prior experience in leading a big team will be highly advantageous
- Strong knowledge in operations processes improvements
- An independent and proactive worker with strong communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Emily Liu at 65106505.