Traded Credit Risk Management - VP/SVP level
- Base + Bonus
- Permanent, Full time
- Eames Consulting Singapore , EA Licence No: 16S8091
- 14 Sep 16
Our Client is looking to bring onboard a senior Credit and Market risk professional with expertise in traded risk management.
This role will involve managing credit risk arising out of trading and dealing in derivatives and funding transactions of different asset classes including Rates & FX, Credit and Commodity etc.
- Manage traded credit and market risk management for trading activities of the bank.
- Carry out monitoring activities to ensure that key control guidelines, risk parameters, credit policies and processes are being followed
- Conduct risk monitoring and reporting
- Perform credit risk assessment for new products
To be successful in your application, candidates must have at least:
- Atleast 10 years of credit risk or market risk management experience
- Extensive exposures to traded products, especially over OTC derivatives/ exchange derivatives
- Accounting/ financial engineering knowledge preferred
- Team player with excellent stakeholders’ management skills