Transaction Banking & Payments Solutions Architect
- $170000 - $220000 per annum
- Permanent, Full time
- 24 Nov 16
Transaction Banking Architect - PERM role - Singapore - VP
Greetings, I am commissioned by a major bank based in Singapore to source for a senior Wholesale Banking (Transaction Banking) & Payments Solutions Architect to own and lead architecture definitions for new initiatives in Wholesale Banking and Payment within the bank
This role is PERM and based in Singapore.
SALARY RANGE: SGD $170k to $220k
- Understand the strategy, needs of business units and assist in the development of technology roadmaps
- Serve as domain architect to implement an updated technology foundation for the bank with full capability /accountability for architecture deliverables (process, information, technology etc.) from concept to implementation
- Contributes in group strategic initiatives and decision making at a group level including product architectures and roadmaps
- Interface with senior stakeholders including other group architects to drive architectural directions
- Development of relevant architectural standards & high level design principles
- Spearheads various key technology initiatives like standard definition, frameworks, architecture blueprints
- Identify opportunities to leverage technology synergies to save costs and improve efficiencies
- At least 10 years experience in Wholesale Banking with flavour of digitization (Payments, Receivables, Collections, Loan Origination, Remittance, Escrow, Liquidity Management, Pricing)
- 2-3 years of experience in Cards (preferrable but no necessary)
- Convert technical architectural "views" aimed at varying audiences.
- Experience in Misys suite of products (ideal but not necessary)
- Great communication and upbeat personality
If this sounds like something you'd be keen to speak about, please leave a number for me to call with your latest CV.
I regret that only suitable candidates will be contacted.