VP2, Head of General Advisory, Compliance Testing & Support Function Team - GLRC - Anti-Money Laundering (SG)
VP2, Head of General Advisory, Compliance Testing & Support Function Team - GLRC - Anti-Money Laundering (SG)· oversees day-to-day operations of the General Advisory, Compliance Testing & other Support Function Teams (e.g watchlist maintenance, data analytics, system administration and administrative support).
· develops and maintains documentation on the Bank's AML/CFT framework; including but not limited to assessing the residual risks in relation to the Bank's control measures in meeting the regulatory requirements and mitigating AML/CFT concerns.
· responsible for engaging stakeholders on the operationalization of AML/CFT related procedures and work processes.
· responsible for managing relationships with stakeholders via a team of Division Liaison staff.
- serve as subject matter expert, advising team members and Line of Business/Operations colleagues on current AML/CFT issues/trends to effectively carried out their AML/CFT related functions.
- acts as Deputy to Head, Singapore AML/CFT Compliance.
- acts as liaison person to General Audit Department in handling observations raised and formulating action plans to address related concerns.
· conducts training for stakeholders on changes to the Bank's AML/CFT policies or procedures.
· provides coaching and enhance work processes to optimize the effectiveness/efficiency of the teams;
· provides support in establishing goals, plans and assignments for each team member.
- keeps abreast of current AML/CFT related developments and trends; analyse implications on emerging issues and provide feedback on related Bank policies/procedures.
- participate in AML/CFT related projects.
· A university degree in Accounting/Finance/Banking or related discipline with at least 8 to 10 years banking experience, preferably in various AML roles;
· Strong knowledge and understanding of AML framework, requirements and end-to-end work processes.
· Strong oral and written communication skills, able to communicate with Senior Management, Regulators and Audit
· Good working knowledge of AML systems
· Strong interpersonal skills and has experience in leading a team