VP/SVP Head of Delivery Technology, WB (Credit Origination)
- Permanent, Full time
- TENTEN PARTNERS PTE. LTD.
- 26 Aug 16
Reporting to the Global Head of Technology Credit Origination, you will be overseeing the Bank’s Credit Origination systems for all Core deliverables. The successful candidate will play an important role in the re-engineering of the Credit Origination system for the bank & leading the Core Credit Origination team. This role will require close engagement with business stakeholders as well as enterprise and solution architecture teams.
• Project/Program Delivery, Planning & Tracking as well as Governance, Process and Standards.
• Identifies risks and issues early in their existence and communicate on timely manner. As well as mitigate/resolve open risks and track open risks/issues to closure.
• To actively engage all other stakeholders early enough efficiently and effectively for planning on initiatives, budgeting.
• To manage the project approval process, prepare project proposal by taking inputs from different teams/stakeholders and engage with relevant parties and take their sign-offs as required by project approval process.
• To manage the requirement analysis end-to-end, detailed estimation including cost template.
• Detailed impact analysis of the requirement including upstream/downstream etc.
• Manage FSD preparation, send for review & ensure sign-off is obtained from relevant stakeholders.
• Acquire detail Knowledge of the application across all modules as well the application interfacing / Overall ecosystem (Upstream, Downstream).
• Masters Degree or Engineering Graduate or Equivalent
• Project Management Certification eg. PRINCE2, PMP etc. highly desirable
• Experience in large scale system upgrades and re-engineering programmes involving significant changes in architecture
• Extensive experience in managing and implementing Credit Origination technology platforms
• Proven experience of working in a global banking environment and leading a global technical team.
• Detailed knowledge of risk ecosystems (preferably in Corporate & Institutional client domain) with understanding of associated applications, down-streams/up-streams, products, process and Risk regulatory framework/models/reporting.
• Detailed project planning, execution and closer experience. Experience of Managing multiple projects in parallel.
• Strong stakeholder management skills with clear status and RAID communication.