VP/SVP, Regulatory Compliance
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 26 Sep 16
Huxley is working closely with an International Bank with strong presence here in Asia. They are looking for an individual with strong compliance background to take on a VP/SVP, Regulatory Compliance role within their Country Compliance team. This role allows the individual to be expose to regulatory management and making an impact on the bank's compliance culture with various regulatory initiatives.
- Assisting the Head of Regulatory Compliance in maintaining and developing relationships with regulatory bodies
- Ensuring that the bank is constantly in a ready condition for regulatory inspections
- Advising stakeholders on compliance issues in relation to HR, Finance, Technology and Outsourcing regulations
- Providing oversight on employee's gift & entertainment register and ensuring that business units are adhering to bank's policy
- Be involved in ad-hoc initiatives from the CEO's office in relation to regulatory changes
- Candidates should have at least 8-10 years of experience in the regulatory compliance space
- Candidate should have detailed knowledge of local laws and regulations that will impact the bank's operation
- Candidate should have general knowledge of business areas and products and the relevant regulatory requirements
To apply, please send in a copy of your updated CV. Alternatively, if you have any questions, feel free to contact Cynthia Teo [Reg No. R1546879] at +65 6572 4500.
Proud winner of Recruitment International Asia for Recruitment Company of the year 2014, in Banking & Financial Services.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 16S8216 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)