VP, IT Audit (Change)
- SGD150000 - SGD200000 per annum + benefits
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 18 Jan 17
A fantastic opportunity for a VP, IT Audit (Change) role has just become available with a corporate and institutional banking and financial services organisation. Your key responsibility is to provide and enhance technology audit coverage for their Corporate & Investment Banking arm.
About the VP, IT Audit (Change) Role:
Reporting to the Director of Audit, based in Singapore, you will be responsible for ensuring Project or Program Management controls are designed and functioning effectively to mitigate the risk of projects missing delivery commitments.
- Manage and execute audit activities including the audit plan, for a specific product line, function, country or regional level
- Lead and deliver high quality Technology audit reports by proactively integrating auditing concepts and use of technology including participating in integrated Business and Technology audits, both locally and globally
- Able to make sound decisions, exhibit strong interpersonal skills and generate impactful issues and draft audit reports for review by senior Group Audit management with minimal intervention and to facilitate issue tracking
- Actively advise the business on change initiatives and be able to identify solutions on complex audit issues
- Sharing experiences, knowledge and skills to develop audit professionals within the team
To succeed in the VP, IT Audit (Change) role, you will need to have strong knowledge on project management and be able to exhibit intuitive thinking and initiative. You must be an articulate and effective communicator with a dynamic, approachable, proactive and charismatic attitude.
- Minimum eight years' of work experience within an investment bank with an IT audit focus
- Subject matter expertise regarding project/program management and a strong understanding of financial products within Consumer or Institutional banking would be an added advantage
- Strong knowledge and experience in Technology audit within the Banking/Financial Institutions industry would be a plus
- Degree within the relevant fields with a professional IT qualification (CISA) or other professional qualifications would have an added advantage
- Excellent influential and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate at all levels
- Travel of up to 25%
As one of the recognised market leader in their field of expertise, the firm is also very focused on change management, developing and training their people to their highest standards.
If you are a team player whom is a self motivated individual with an ability to think out of the box, driven and fit the above requirement and would like to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this exciting opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1440383 Radhika Rolland