VP/ SVP, Operations (Planning & Projects)
- Permanent, Full time
- SearchAsia , EA Licence No: 11C4078
- 23 Sep 16
Established international bank is looking to hire an experienced Operations professional to join their Planning & Projects team due to business expansion.
- Planning and execution of projects/ initiatives aiming to strengthen framework of operations at branches across Asia & Oceania
- Setting forward the operations-related projects in progress and its implementation to the branches across the region.
- Planning and implementation of measures to enhance the quality and governance of the operations base at the branches.
- Provide operations advisory and support to the branches where required
- Develop the overall management structure.
- Project management: Management of project plans for timelines, resources and budget, and manage project implementations.
- Demonstration of leadership in promoting the projects.
- Minimum 8 years of operations experience within Corporate/ Investment Banking
- Experience in operations business management and operations projects management will be advantageous
** Interested candidates, please kindly send your latest resume (in Word Doc format) to:
Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio (R1106978)
NOTE: ALL submitted resumes will be kept strictly confidential; we regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
For enquiries, you can contact Rayner Kong Jenn-Rio for a confidential discussion.
**All information would be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only short-listed applicants would be notified.