VP/ Senior Manager, Credit Risk Audit
- Permanent, Full time
- Huxley Banking & Financial Services , EA Licence No: 09C5506
- 26 Sep 16
An excellent opportunity in Credit Risk Audit has come up with a leading Financial Institution in Singapore.
An excellent opportunity in Credit Risk Audit has come up with a leading Financial Institution in Singapore. In this role, your work is highly critical to ensure the bank complies with various regulatory requirements (HKMA, MAS, PRA). You will be working with a team of highly experienced and intelligent Risk Auditors who understands credit risk and market risk models very well.
- Lead and participate in complex audits relating to credit risk management and ensure that audit work is executed within the give budget and timeline
- Support Products Audit teams on addressing key risks through performing detailed risk assessment
- Liaise with external parties and update the relevant risk assessments on a regular basis to ensure that changes is risk profiles are identified timely
- Provide regular reports and updates on emerging risks and risk trends
- Ensure audit reports are accurate with detailed key risks and root causes
- Manage relationships with senior auditee stakeholders
- Up to date with new developments of key regulations pertaining to credit risk or market risk management
- Perform as a strong leader to motivate and guide audit team members
- Experienced banking auditors with deep subject matter expertise in credit risk for retail and corporate banking or experienced in performing validation work (2nd Line) on credit risk models
- Quantitative qualification (Master Degree or PHD is strongly preferred)
- In depth understanding of quantitative approaches used in credit risk management (Internal Ratings Based (IRB) models and credit risk scorecards)
- Fair understanding of statistical approaches used in market and traded counterparty risk management (Internal Models Approach (IMA VAR models), Internal Model Method (IMM models)
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills, with ability to manage and demonstrate strong credibility with Credit Risk stakeholders and senior management
- Travel is minimal, less than 10%
Proud winner of Recruitment International Asia for Recruitment Company of the year 2014, in Banking & Financial Services.
Huxley, a trading division of SThree Pte Limited (Registration Number: 200720126E | SThree Pte Limited Licence Number 09C5506 | Huxley Licence Number 53132076J)