VP, Trust Compliance - Private Bank
- Permanent, Full time
- Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 03C5451
- 20 Sep 16
An exciting VP, Trust Compliance - Private Bank job has just become available at one of the most respected global private bank based in Singapore. Reporting directly into the Global Head of Trust Compliance, you will deputise him/her to run the day to day compliance duties that are related to the trust business.
About the VP, Trust Compliance - Private Bank role:
In this business critical role, you will be the deputy Money Laundering Reporting Officer (MLRO). You will also be responsible for Regulatory and Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) implementation, business compliance advisory, training, compliance monitoring and reporting.
- Identify and assess the local regulatory changes in the private trustee business and MAS approved trustee for the collective investment schemes
- Coordinate preparations for regulatory inspections/audit and support the Head of Compliance to identify risk trends and audit themes
- Provide timely regulatory advice to the business on the trust companies act, trust companies egulations, trustees act, companies act, securities and futures act, securities and futures regulations, MAS code on collective investment schemes, and MAS notices and circulars
- Support the Head of Compliance to develop trust group compliance policies and procedures, and implement initiatives
- Lead the implementation and testing of the compliance monitoring programs
To succeed in the VP, Trust Compliance - Private Bank job, you will need to have at least 7 years of compliance experience within the trust business (either private or corporate trust) and they are also open to people from trust companies.
- STEP certified in international trust management
- Excellent interpersonal skills, multi-cultural awareness and sensitivity
- Ability to establish relationships and exert influence at the most senior levels of the group and with regulators and other external stakeholders
- Understanding of best practice risk management techniques and framework
- Strong integrity, independence and resilience
This international bank has a strong presence in the market and places strong emphasis on internal staff development.
If you are driven, determined and want to take the next step in your career, this is the role for you.
Apply today to discuss this opportunity.
Robert Walters (Singapore) Pte Ltd
ROC No.: 199706961E | EA Licence No.: 03C5451
EA Registration No.: R1328685