VP / AVP, Project Manager, Consumer Banking Group Technology, Technology and Operations
- Permanent, Full time
- DBS Bank Limited
- 16 Aug 17
See job description for details
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- To deliver the global technology investment agenda for e-Business and Payments projects, ensuring alignment with strategic architecture roadmaps, business outcomes and asset remediation/maintenance plans, whilst ensuring quality, cost effective and "fit for purpose" solutions.
- Lead and manage the delivery of unassisted channel applications to DBS customers across Singapore and Hong Kong, managing project schedule, finances, contract management, steering committees and project risk and issues.
- The role includes responsibility for delivery of the investment portfolio to transform the business and delivery to budget, timeline and quality outcomes including asset health maintenance and contributing to the stability of production systems.
- Own and drive the outcomes of the Analyse, Design, Build, Test and Implement phases of delivery
- Manage the engagement of delivery resources for projects
- Manage delivery releases and their adherence to cost and schedule
- Relationship Management
- Prime delivery interface with CBG technology leadership and product owners for the relevant project(s).
- Actively manage and influence a range of stakeholders (e.g. delivery managers, vendor partners and business stakeholder), including negotiating hard deadlines, delivery issues, critical success factors, pushing back on what cannot be delivered, foreseeing issues and proactively discussing them with stakeholders and escalating issues as appropriate to resolve them effectively.
- Technology Management
- Ensure long term sustainability of channel technology platforms and manage technical debt
- Enable agile delivery teams across delivery
- Enable continuous integration and continuous delivery processes and tools to optimize delivery teams
- Deliver stable solutions, enable production handover and ensure appropriate support and ownership in place for all delivery.
- Proven track record delivering large complicated projects and programs
- Experience working with and managing software product vendors
- Experience work with technology platform teams onshore and offshore
- Experience with digital channel application technology delivery
- Demonstrated Experience with Agile delivery
- Experience running globally distributed projects
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.