VP for Strategy, Policy & Standards, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance Division
VP for Strategy, Policy & Standards, International AML/CFT Compliance - Group Legal & Regulatory Compliance DivisionKey Roles & Responsibilities
· Develop and continuously review the appropriateness of the Group AML/CFT framework (including strategy, policies and standards)
· Lead and liase with the Group's AML Compliance heads/officers to effectively implement the strategy and framework
· Conduct exercises required under the Group's AML/CFT program for the Group entities (such as entity risk assessment, benchmark against regulations, etc)
· Review, analyse and prepare senior management reports for board of directors and senior management periodically.
· Monitor changes set by international bodies/organizations, regulators and developments in AML/CFT & sanctions compliance and review the framework to appropriately manage the changes
Reporting to :
· Head, International AML/CFT Compliance
· A university degree in Accounting/Commerce/Finance, Banking or Law or related discipline with at least 10 years' experience in financial services industry and in anti-money laundering compliance (including minimum 5 years' experience in private, retail, wholesale banking and securities firms)
· Certified as an AML specialist with a recognised institution/association.
· Broad knowledge of business, operations of the financial industry and familiar with AML/CFT regulatory requirement impacting banks and securities firms in Singapore and regional regulatory reforms.
· Experience in oversight role in AML/CFT compliance is an advantage
· Strong analytical and clear thought process abilities.
· Good written/drafting and oral communication skills and ability to present issues/ideas to stakeholders.
· Ability to engage senior management & staff.
· Some travelling is required