Global Head of Pricing
Global Head of Pricing - Your future position?
Are you interested to develop and implement organisation-wide pricing strategy to ensure global pricing consistency and profitability according to company's business objectives? You will closely collaborate and lead the partnership with all key global stakeholders in the pricing process. Among other activities we anticipate that you will be:
• Accountable for Global Pricing Strategy development and execution. In conjunction with Global Controller define and implement division pricing vision and roll it out the regionally. Define and ensure optimal change management and maintain consistency and alignment at the global level.
• Develop and drive implementation of a Common Approach to pricing in Flavour division, related to customer briefs and library products usage, roles and responsibilities for the groups involved in pricing and coordination with senior executive for any pricing issues
• Develop and drive implementation of Consistent Pricing Guidelines, Policy and Procedure, guidelines for target margin determination, prevention of leakage, rebates and commission
• Ensure greater Global Customer pricing visibility and consistency, by defining and harmonizing price setting strategies and tactics. Create global list and improve internal transparency, direct support in negotiations and cordinate annual reviews for global customers
• Global Systems & Process. Create and drive implementation of global policy and procedure, enhancements of the pricing tools and processes
Have you got a strong business acumen, are you result driven with the ability to make things happen? Are you someone who thrives in a culture where you can express yourself in an inspiring team environment? Who wants to collaborate and learn together with professionals who are as passionate as you are? Then come join us – and impact your world.
Your professional profile includes:
• Min 15 yrs of combined experience in industry pricing, finance or similar, ideally combined with experience in commercial areas or sales related function in Food or Flavor/Fragrance industry
• Former Pricing experience is a must-have as well as team management experience
• Proven track record of successful process and project management
• Proven ability to deal with complex IT systems, preferably previous SAP experience
• Very strong analytical / numerical skills
• Intimate market knowledge (customers, segments, market practices)
• Extensive knowledge of and technical expertise of pricing mechanisms including profitability
• Basic process and project management skills
• Demonstrated ability to manage teams in a complex matrix and global environment
• Fluent in English, German and any other language preferred
Your future employer?
Givaudan is the global leader in the creation of flavours and fragrances. In close collaboration with food, beverage, consumer product and fragrance partners, Givaudan develops tastes and scents that delight consumers the world over. With a passion to understand consumers’ preferences and a relentless drive to innovate, Givaudan is at the forefront of creating flavours and fragrances that ‘engage your senses’. The Company achieved sales of CHF 4.4 billion in 2015. Headquartered in Switzerland with local presence in over 80 locations, the company has more than 9,500 employees worldwide. Givaudan invites you to discover more at www.givaudan.com.