Head of compliance in a trust: Here we are!
Taking the responsibilities of the Risk & Compliance functions in the Geneva office
You will work hand in hand with the Head of Legal and report directly to the Head of the Trust
Function of the Head of Risk & Compliance :
- Risk assessment, monitoring and mitigation
- Implementation and follow-up of the group compliance policies and procedures
- Management of the risk & compliance projects
- Review of the clients files and profiles (AML, KYC, CDD requirements, etc.)
- Advisory role at group level on all risk & compliance topics
- Reporting of the risk & compliance activities to the Managing Director and the Group Head of Risk & Compliance
Profile of the Head of Risk & Compliance :
- University degree in law, finance or economics. Any relevant certification or extra training related to risk or compliance is an asset
- Around 10 years of experience in Compliance of which few years within a Trust (mandatory)
- Excellent level of English. French is a plus
Offer for the Head of Risk & Compliance :
- Opportunity to join a structure with more than 30 years of experience in Trust, Fiduciary and Estate Planning coupled with a global presence worldwide.
- Yearly salary up to 200.000 CHF + BONUS
- The chance to work on all interesting clients files and be the person in charge of risk & compliance matters in the office !
- High-level responsibilities position with a direct report to Senior Management
- Decentralized office position that will enable you to avoid morning/evening traffic jams in and out Geneva
If you are interested in this job opportunity, don't hesitate to send us your CV in WORD version
This vacancy is managed by Mehdi Kortali
Keywords : Compliance / Control / Controlling / Operational / Risk / Risque / Opérationel / Audit / Manager / Management / Legal / Officer / Internal Audit / Trust / Regulatory /