- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- 17 Aug 17
About our client
Our client is one of the reputable pharmaceutical companies based in Zurich.
On behalf of our client, Swisslinx is seeking a highly motivated individual to take on a challenging role in their Accounting department.
This is a great opportunity to bring your proven knowledge and expertise to an organisation that offers a dynamic working environment.
• Preparing and analysing monthly and yearly financial statements, analysing Balance Sheet and P&L
• Overseeing and managing the financial processes of the company
• Collaborating with external auditors and external payroll providers
• Reporting under the Swiss Code of Obligations
• Minimum 4 years of work experience, preferably within a big international environment
• Strong academic background in Accounting
• Good knowledge of IFRS and Swiss Code of Obligation
• Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
• Fluency in English is a must, German is a strong advantage
What's on offer:
Our client offers a unique position with varied responsibilities and gives the opportunity to develop in different areas including Accounting and Controlling.
For further information, do not hesitate to contact Yuliya Olonetzky, Consultant