- Selon profil
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Temporary, Full time
- Société Générale Switzerland
- 05 Sep 16
- Contribute to the Compliance organization and risk culture of SG Zürich. - Provide Compliance advice and support to a broad range of activities and topics to ensure a compliant activity of the bank.
People join for the impact they can have on us. They stay for the impact we have on them. A flatter structure offers visibility and exposure beyond that of our competitors, so you know our names and we know yours. It's personable, human, and inspires success through passion. By encouraging open mindedness and a willingness to share ideas, we have adapted to market changes and thrived through innovation. Bringing words like "hardwork" and "dedication" together with "community" and "respect" has enabled us to work collaboratively and build our future together. We all this Team Spirit and what makes us different It's what makes you different.
If you feel you have the required experience and qualifications, then please apply to the SG Resourcing Team, and we will manage your application. At Societe Generale, we believe our people are our strength and are core to the success of our business. As such, we search for, recruit and appoint the best available person on the basis of aptitude and ability, regardless of sex, marital or civil partnership status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origins, pregnancy, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion, belief or gender reassignment.
Present in Switzerland since 1926, through a branch in Zurich and an agency in Geneva, we offer local expertise backed by the Group's financial strength. We provide a full range of services to our clients, namely in the following areas:
Equity Derivatives; Cash Equity and Research; Global Banking Services; Trade Finance; Securities Services Cash Management; Trade Services
Our clients are international groups operating in various industries such as finance, insurance, utilities, energy and many more.
Société Générale Corporate & Investment Banking Zurich delivers local expertise backed by size and strength of the Société Générale Group, which is one of the largest financial services groups in the euro-zone. The Group employs 163,000 people worldwide in three key businesses:
Retail Banking & Financial Services: Société Générale serves about 19 million individual customers worldwide.
Global Investment Management & Services: Société Générale is one of the largest banks in the euro-zone in terms of assets under custody and under management
Corporate & Investment Banking: SG CIB ranks among the leading banks worldwide in euro capital markets, derivatives and structured finance.
Profil recherché :
- Perform permanent supervision controls on various Compliance aspects for all type of activities of the bank
- Provide Compliance advise to the different business lines on subjects like Financial Crime, KYC and internal policies
- Review marketing material from a compliance point of view.
- Monitoring situations of threshold crossing on financial markets.
- Analysis and monitoring of high risk transactions and high risk customers.
- Monitoring of personal transactions of our staff members.
- Perform enhanced due diligence and sanction & embargoes checks.