Internal Consultant – Regulatory Affairs (GDPR/BCBS/AEI) – Investment Bank.
- Salary:CHF 1000-1200/day
- Location:Zurich, Switzerland
- Job Type:Contract, Full time
- Company:Alexander Ash Consulting
- Updated on:18 Sep 17
Internal Consultant – Regulatory Affairs (GDPR/BCBS/AEI) – Investment Bank. A leading investment bank are undertaking a number of major data change initiatives to improve their regulatory compliance and have a fantastic opportunity for a number of Internal Consultants to provide expertise around compliance with GDPR, AEI and BCBS.
As an Internal Consultant you will be responsible providing advisory and change management skills around one of GDPR, BCBS and AIE, working with senior management, data and compliance teams to define and implement change around these regulations as well as produce decks to present to executive management. This will also involve facing off to regulators directly to report on regulatory compliance.
You should apply for this role if you are/have:
- 5+ years’ experience in regulatory compliance / regulatory affairs in the financial services
- Solid understanding of at least one of the following regulations: GDPR, AEI and BCBS
- Strong change management skills including business analysis and project management
- Demonstrable experience working with technical and data SMEs on compliance initiatives
- Excellent stakeholder engagement experience, preferably facing off to external regulators
- Degree educated or higher from a leading academic institution
These are CHF 1000-1200/day initial six months engagements.