Internship within Group Audit (m/f) 80-100%, as per 1.09.2017
There are opportunities for this person to participate in and help coordinate and assist in audits being executed simultaneously across the globe and interact with team members throughout Europe, North America, Latin America, and Asia Pacific.
As an Intern within Group Audit your main responsibilities will involve:
- Building a foundational understanding of Group Audit standards and methodology
- Assisting the Portfolio Manager / Auditor in Charge in tasks related to planning and determination of the audit scope for relevant engagements, as per guidance received and on reaching an agreement on the risk analysis
- Operating with supervision on smaller/less complex assignments, with sufficient guidance and subsequent review, especially assisting the enablement / operational support team of Group Audit and any other tasks such as e.g. summarizing results of customers surveys, tracking of certifications, event organization, support for executives, and files transfers for analytics activities
- Performing tasks assigned during audit work where applicable
- Supporting the Portfolio Manager / Auditor in charge in obtaining agreement on corrective actions
- Tracking the implementation of agreed audit actions
As an Intern within Group Audit your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent with focus on Accounting, would be preferred
- Experience within complex organizations
- Knowledge of audit standards, principles of internal controls, processes, assessment and design of compliance testing
- Knowledge of industry audit practices, plans and Trends
- Strong German and English language skills
Primary work location is Zurich.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Daniela Toth is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.