JAVA / WEB DEVELOPER – HTML5
- Basic + Bonus
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Edelway AG
- 24 Jan 17
We are mandated by a client to find a Java Web developer for a permanent opportunity at their office based in the Zurich region.
5 to 10 years in Java development and:
- Back: Spring (especially Spring boot), XML, JSON/REST, Hibernate, JUnit
- Knowledge in one of AngularJS, Angular 2 or React/Redux
- Build: Maven; knowledge in Webpack, Gulp or Grunt beneficial
- Experience with Microservices architecture and development
- In possession of a valid Swiss work permit or Swiss nationality
The candidate will be working in a team in charge of data analysis and collection.
- Working together in a team and delivering results within an agile environment
- Effective and open communication with IT and business colleagues
- Analysis of business requirements and translation into technical solutions
- Web development of new intuitive front-end solutions as well as maintenance and extension of existing applications.
- Guarantee of consistent approach and maintainable code
- Communication with internal clients, other team members and project leaders
- Implementation of Unit and Integration tests