SAP FS-CD Specialist (m/f) 80-100%
As an SAP FS-CD Specialist/SME your main responsibilities will involve:
- FS-CD technical solution design and implementation
- Quality assurance of technical architectures, designs and other deliverables
- Estimates rough order of magnitude for the level of effort/cost of new application functionality
- Acts as liaison between business and IT, as assigned
- Supports implementation activities, troubleshooting system environmental issues, training as required
- Responds to application problem tickets as necessary
- Manages/implements changes to key components of the solution
- Supports quality assurance and global governance
- Analyzes re-usability of solutions
- Working on Swiss and international projects
- Support for live customers in Switzerland and other European countries
Your Skills and Experience
As an SAP FS-CD Specialist/SME your skills and qualifications will ideally include:
- University degree in IT or business or equivalent
- Excellent written and spoken German, good knowledge of English, other European languages a plus
- SAP certificates or equivalent
- Understands Customer's processes and products and how they fit within the goals of the business unit
- A minimum of 5 years of SAP financials configuration and ABAP/4 development experience in a complex landscape
- Good knowledge of SAP technology including development and ready to become skilled in FS-CD.
- Ability to write and review complex technical designs.
- Ideally knowledge of SAP FS-CD or FICA, webservices based on SAP-Netweaver, FS-CD interfaces, SAP solution
- Architecture (ALE etc), ERP 6.0
- Technical Skills ABAP, ABAP-OO, J2E, webservice definition (XSD, WSDL etc)
Primary work location is Zürich. The travel requirement is up to 10% within Europe.
If you value an exciting and varied working environment and meet the above requirements, then our recruiter Grace Cunningham is looking forward to receiving your application by clicking on the button "Apply online".
Who we are
Zurich is one of the world's leading insurance groups, and one of the few to operate on a global basis. Our mission is to help our customers understand and protect themselves from risk. With about 55,000 employees serving customers in more than 170 countries, we aspire to become the best global insurer as measured by our shareholders, customers and employees. We help individuals, small and medium sized companies and global corporations around the world understand and protect themselves from risk by offering a wide range of insurance products, solutions and advisory services.
At Zurich we are an equal opportunity employer. We attract and retain the best qualified individuals available, without regard to race/ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability.
Information for recruitment agencies
Zurich accepts no unsolicited applications from recruitment agencies for this position. We therefore request that recruitment agencies do not submit any candidate documents either via our employees nor through our online career portal.
We refuse any responsibility for unsolicited applications as well as any associated fees. Thank you for your understanding.