Senior IT Infrastructure Audit Manager
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse AG
- 24 Sep 16
Senior IT Infrastructure Audit Manager
Credit Suisse Company Overview Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A senior role as IT Infrastructure expert in Internal Audit. Internal Audit at Credit Suisse is a department with about 350 staff based in various locations throughout the world, with primary hubs in Zurich, London, New York, and Singapore. Internal Audit supports management with financial, operational and information-technology audits covering all business within Credit Suisse Group. Internal Audit plays a vital role in evaluating the effectiveness of internal controls related to all Credit Suisse Group activities
- Responsibility for planning, leading and reporting the results of audits and risk assessments of the bank's IT infrastructure environment
- Supervision of a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize competing commitments
- Supervision and motivation of the audit teams to provide the necessary oversight and guidance to ensure the audit is completed against relevant targets (e.g. budget, timelines etc.)
- Identification of the key issues impacting the business and the IT area under review, as well as presenting these and agreeing with the management on actions to be taken to mitigate this risk
- Monitoring of the progress made and the resolution of outstanding audit issues
- A good working relationship with the key IT stakeholders
- Expertise regarding the IT infrastructure landscape of the bank
- Technical Leadership of the staff assigned to a certain audit
- A position which offers the possibility to work with a wide range of IT stakeholders, where you can use your IT skills for the benefit of Internal Audit
- Degree in IT, Engineering, Business or a related discipline
- 8 years' plus experience in an IT Risk Management, Audit or Consulting role in a diverse multi-platform environment
- Technical knowledge of cybersecurity risks and controls, as well as several of the following technologies: network devices, operating systems, databases, storage technologies, firewalls, intrusion detection/prevention systems, messaging systems, web application technologies, mobile platforms, DLP tools, cloud computing, etc.
- Familiarity with operational processes, tools and control best practices in managing a complex IT infrastructure environment, including systems monitoring, capacity management, resiliency, security/access controls, configuration/inventory management, backup and recovery, change management, systems development practices, etc.
- Work experience in the financial industry is an advantage, but not a must
- CISA, CISSP, CISM, or equivalent certifications a plus
- Results-driven work style and the ability to align audit findings in a constructive way with the relevant IT and business stakeholders
- Willingness to travel
- Excellent communication skills in English, German is plus
Mr. T. Baumgartner (HIOD 23) would be delighted to receive your application:
Please apply via our career portal
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.