Senior Project Manager
- Zurich, Switzerland
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse AG
- 27 Sep 16
Senior Project Manager
Credit Suisse Company Overview Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking and asset management capabilities. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has expanded to be a global force employing over 45,000 people in 50 countries. With new leadership, a new strategy and a streamlined global organization, we are set for growth. We partner across businesses, divisions and regions to create innovative solutions to meet the needs of our clients-and to help our employees grow. It is a high priority for us to continually invest in our employees by providing ongoing opportunities for training, networking and mobility. Join us and let's shape the future of Credit Suisse together.
- A challenging Senior Project Manager role within the CFO Change Organization for Region Switzerland
- Leadership on projects with end-to-end delivery responsibility in the context of strategic front-to-back programs
- Opportunity to drive the implementation of standardized processed and platforms across Finance
- Cross-functional collaboration e.g. with Financial Accounting, Risk and the regions
- A platform for building up a network within the integrated bank and powerful career development opportunities in an international environment
- Broad insight into the global banking business of Credit Suisse
- Highly motivated and experienced team
- An above average university degree or MBA
- 4+ years of experience as a Project Manager
- Experienced in leading sizeable projects and established track record in addressing complex topics & executing initiatives in the context of a large organization
- Sound knowledge on Financial Products and Banking processes, consulting experience within a financial institution as a plus
- IT flair (should be able to challenge IT / understand IT constraints and maintained systems on project management level)
- Outstanding presentation and communication skills
- Strong sense of ownership, works independently, is proactive
- Customer-oriented attitude
- Very good analytical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility and adaptability
- Fluent in English (verbal & written)
Ms. S. Lay (HIOD 22) is looking forward to receive your application.
Please apply via our career Portal.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.