KDB q Developer
A large financial services organisation based in Belfast is looking to hire KDB q developer on a 12 month contract. This role will sit within the Decision Support Framework development team and you're main objective is the development, implementation and support of a range of Trading Analytics applications.
KDB q Developer, Belfast, 12 Month Contract, £520 per day Trading Analytics, KDB q,
A large financial services organisation based in Belfast is looking to hire KDB q developer on a 12 month contract. This role will sit within the Decision Support Framework development team and you're main objective is the development, implementation and support of a range of Trading analytics applications.
This includes pre trade, post trade and market data analytics. You must have significant development experience in the KDB "Q" language. This role incorporates a level of client liaison globally in order to define business requirements, and to ensure a consistent global approach is taken to meet long term strategic system roadmap needs in these areas.
- q/KDB+ programming
- Unix (preferably Linux and Solaris)
- Scripting (Shell and Perl)
- Strong development lifecycle understanding and capability
- Excellent hands-on development ability
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Goal and deadline oriented
- Able to build practical solutions.
- Must demonstrate initiative to react to changing priorities.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.