Risk Manager - 6 Month Contract
- Up to £425 p/d
- Birmingham, England, United Kingdom
- Contract, Full time
- Mackenzie Stuart
- 15 Sep 16
Mackenzie Stuart is currently looking to recruit the services of an experienced Risk Manager to join a leading Non-Life Insurer on a 6 month contract. Reporting to the Deputy Chief Risk Officer this role comes with a high level of responsibility. Successful candidates will ideally have 7+ years risk management experience within insurance companies. Experience working with the ORSA and essential.
Key responsibilities within this role will include:
- Take responsibility for the enterprise risk functions day to day operations across all entities.
- Work within the Solvency II programs to meet Regulatory Requirements.
- Manage Scenarios, Stress Testing, Reverse Stress Testing, Process Analysis, monitoring and reporting findings.
- Develop existing frame work and align the function with other areas in the business.
- Reporting into the Head of Risk on all matters with interaction with the CRO and committee members.
- Work closely with the actuarial function in the development of risk modelling inputs
- Assist in the development of the ERM and ORSA models and strategies.
- Prepare reports and risk appetite statement for risk Committee.
- ACII part of fully completed or relevant industry based finance of risk qualification.
- 7 years risk analysis work preferably at a general insurance carrier.
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of legislation and regulations pertaining to risk management.
This is a fantastic chance to join a leading insurer in a fast paced, constantly changing and challenging role.
Salary c. £425/day
If you have the necessary credentials, please forward your CV accordingly.
Mackenzie Stuart is a leading executive search and selection business. From our offices in Leeds, London & Toronto we provide retained and contingency recruitment solutions across industry and have specialist recruitment consultants that work within the Oil & Gas, Mining, Infrastructure & Built Environment, Medical & Scientific, Healthcare, Education, Finance & Accountancy, Insurance, Water, Chemicals, Ingredients & Flavours, Automation, FMCG and Logistics sectors.