Risk & Compliance Analyst RA 14337
- £20,000 - £40,000
- Canterbury, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Saxton Leigh
- 20 Sep 16
THE COMPANY: Our client is a small insurance house specialising in liabilities and commercial combined packages. They are currently looking to develop their compliance and risk function.
• Support the Risk & Compliance Manager in providing oversight of the risk management framework, in particular ensuring the risk registers for the group are maintained
• Populating the risk register including assisting risk owners in identification of business risks, risk analysis and development of risk mitigation strategies.
• Support and monitor Conduct Risk across the group
• To support the Risk & Compliance Manager in developing and conducting the compliance monitoring program
• Support the Risk & Compliance Manager in preparing the risk and compliance reports
• To attend and take minutes of the Risk & Compliance Committee meetings
• Understand the regulatory landscape to identify business risk and make recommendations where necessary
• A good understanding of the UK insurance regulatory framework, including Solvency II.
• Experience in performing internal control reviews and risk reporting is desirable.
• Prior experience of working in compliance and or risk management within an insurance company
• Working towards a CII or compliance or risk management professional qualification or willing to study towards a professional qualification