Business Risk Analyst
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 13 Sep 16
Edinburgh Permanent Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits
Meraki Talent's leading Global Investment Management firm are seeking a Business Risk Analyst to join their growing team based in Edinburgh. The role will review, test and evaluate the control environment across the UK business units within Global Operations reporting all elements to senior management. The role holder will also assist in the collation of day to day risk and control data to inform the risk profile of the business unit.
Responsibilities of the Business Risk Analyst include:
- Ensure that the business unit operates in compliance with internal and external regulations
- Ensure that escalation procedures are followed
- Ensure that all procedures, systems and controls are regularly reviewed and in line with the risk profile of the unit
- Conduct periodic business reviews ensuring associated risks are identified and managed and appropriate remedial action is taken as necessary
- Assist with client due diligence audits
Background of the Business Risk Analyst:
- Experience within a Financial Services Operational Risk division or a first line of defense control unit
- Attention to detail is required along with ability to question and challenge operating processes
- Ability to work to tight deadlines, work with global business units and deliver factual reporting
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global brand growing their operation in Scotland.
If you have the relevant experience working within a Risk & Control function, please contact Chris Wilson for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Business Risk, Operational Risk, FLOD Control, Control Testing Reviews