Compliance Technical Testing - Assistant Manager – Financial Crime
- Excellent + Bonus + Benefits
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 15 Sep 16
Permanent Excellent Salary + bonus + benefits Edinburgh
Meraki Talent are currently recruiting on behalf of a global Financial Services organization seeking an experienced Compliance Monitoring & Testing professional to join their growing operation in Edinburgh. This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing, successful company with a great reputation in the Scottish market.
The role will assist the manager in the identification and provision of testing data for Compliance Testing reviews, with a strong focus on technology and systems workflows, as part of the global AML Monitoring & Testing team.
Responsibilities of the Compliance Technical Testing Assistant Manager:
- Maintain current knowledge of business processes and compliance requirements as well as pertinent internal regulatory policy and procedural changes.
- Help lead the team in the review of business controls and operational risks related to technology systems, and reports on data integrity weaknesses.
- Guide business and Compliance Management in determining the effectiveness of their compliance control environment.
- Provide line of sight for Compliance Management into regulatory issues as it pertains to input and output of information used in conducting day-to-day business operations.
- Develop and maintain a collaborative working relationship with Monitoring & Testing teams whilst ensuring independence of the monitoring function.
- Lead and participate in effective and regular meetings with business units and information technology managers
Background of the Compliance Technical Testing Assistant Manager:
- Minimum of 5 years proven and progressive financial services audit and/or compliance experience
- Strong proficiency in automated tools and techniques such as DBMS, Excel and data analytical tools such as ACL or Spotfire.
- Working knowledge of assigned businesses, products, operations, systems and organization and understanding of all significant regulatory compliance requirements applicable to the business.
- Experience with forensic data testing design and interpreting data queries.
This is a great opportunity to join a global organization growing their operation in Scotland.
If you have the relevant experience, contact Chris Wilson on 0141 648 9413 for a confidential chat.
Is this job for you?
Chris wants: Compliance Testing, Technical Testing, Compliance Monitoring, Audit, Financial Crime, AML