Operational Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Asset Management
- Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Meraki Talent
- 27 Sep 16
Meraki Talent are currently looking to recruit for an Operational Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Asset Management to join a newly created team cased in Edinburgh.
The Operational Regulatory Reporting Analyst reports to the Investment Accounting Services Manager. The operational regulatory reporting function is a new function and was created in 2016 to consolidate regulatory reporting within the business. This role provides a fantastic opportunity to help shape both the role and the team.
Responsibilities of the Operational Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Asset Management:
- To produce regular regulatory reporting, to ensure that any new regulations and changes to existing regulations are identified and properly assessed for their impact to The Operational Regulatory Reporting team
- Provide assurance that effective processes and controls are in place to manage and perform the Regulatory Reporting tasks
- Productive and effective working relationship with Risk and Compliance team and key stakeholders supplying the data to Operational Regulatory Reporting team
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with customers at all levels through the organisation ranging to senior finance personnel
- Create, maintain and enhance productive working relationships with key stakeholders
- Respond to ad-hoc queries from customers, both internal and external
- Review and investigate issues assigned and manage them to resolution
- Constructively challenge existing processes/activities with a view to implementing process improvements.
Background of the Operational Regulatory Reporting Analyst – Asset Management:
- Strong knowledge of relevant regulations and legislation applicable to Investment Management business.
- Knowledge of best practice from a regulatory reporting perspective
- In depth knowledge of Investment Operations or a compliance/control function and how to apply the regulations to produce the required output for regulator