Local Knowledge Global Resources Specialist Consultants
- New York
- Hong Kong
Regulatory Development Manager - Edinburgh
Location: Edinburgh, Scotland, United Kingdom
Salary: £65-85k + bens + bonus
Reporting to the Head of Capital Management for this growing retail bank, you will play an integral role as a Prudential Regulatory subject matter expert.
You will act as the lead on prudential regulatory development with specific responsibilities including:
- Scanning for regulatory developments from the Basel committee, EBA and PRA
- Prepare impact documents on regulatory change
- Draft regulatory interpretation guidance covering capital and liquidity treatment and reporting
- Provide detailed advice to the business and to Treasury
- Adoption of the Internal Ratings Based approach
- Liaise with peers within the industry to identify regulatory issues
You should be a prudential regulation expert with knowledge of technical areas such as CRR, CRD, ICAAP, stress testing, Basel III, prudential capital instruments and risk transfer transactions. You will be a strong presenter and public speaker with excellent relationship management skills. Your experience may have been gained in relevant team in a bank, at a regulatory body or in a consultancy firm.