HSBC are looking for AML/KYC Analyst to join a newly formed Private Banking remediation team.
HSBC are looking for candidates with previous experience working on a remediation project to be part of a front office remediation team responsible for amalgamating and remediating existing AML and KYC records into a client record management system so that client records are:
- fit for purpose
- adhere to Group Standards
- compliant with international regulation and internal policies
The role will involve frequent interaction with Front Office, and Compliance, AML, On-boarding and Data Management teams therefore excellent inter-personal skills are required.
- AML/KYC Analysis within banking, ideally Private Banking/Wealth Management
- Solid understanding of AML principals
- Attention to detail, flexibility to prioritise tasks and manage deadlines
- Stakeholder management experience
- Previous remediation experience
- A European or Middle Eastern language would be hugely beneficial