AVP Capital Markets Controls Specialist / Auditor
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Fleet Search and Selection
- 25 Aug 16
AVP role for internal audit/product control type professional. Capital markets experience mandatory.
This is a fantastic role offer from a Global Investment Bank. They are offering an AVP role within their internal audit team to a candidate with either a product control type background or risk based audit background.
If you seek a Bank where you can:
- Broaden your asset class exposure across a full spectrum of Fixed Income, Currencies and FICC derivative products (they also have a sizeable Equities function - Contact me for more information).
- Enjoy an open and collaborative leadership style from a Senior Management team with a spread of backgrounds from tier one institutions, that bring their collective knowledge to influence all aspects of team management, methodology and strategy.
- Rely on a strong history of high bonus awards and competitive pay package.
- Work as part of a team and have your personal achievements recognised.
- Have a chance to work with the banks Global heads along with other members of the senior management team helping more junior members understand the given work.
If any of the above interests you, or you would like further information on the role
please call - 020 3397 1779
Salary: £55,000 - £75,000 (+bonus)