AVP Compliance Advisory - Debt Capital Markets
- GBP60000 - GBP75000 per annum
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- Maldon Partners
- 23 Sep 16
Leading International Bank looking for a Compliance Advisor to support their Debt Capital Markets division - £60-75k
My Client are a leading International Bank looking for a Compliance Advisor to support their Debt Capital Markets division. The role focuses primarily on providing compliance advisory to bond underwriting / syndication, bond distribution / fixed income sales and trading.
The successful individual will be the SME on the above areas and respond to requests for advice on regulatory aspects across the products and services offered. Moreover, they will assist with management of regulatory risk and preparation of annual compliance risk assessments. The role will also include advising on policies and procedures updates and on promotional material.
- Compliance experience in Debt Capital Markets
- Knowledge of MiFID, CASS, COBS and MAR
- Anti-Bribery & Corruption
- Financial Promotions
- Cross Border distribution of fixed income products
- Implementing Regulatory Requirements
If you'd like more information on the role, please contact Aisling at email@example.com