Account Manager - Private Company Solutions
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- London, England, United Kingdom
- Permanent, Full time
- 21 Aug 17
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions division is looking for an Account Manager/Platform Specialist who will be responsible for managing every aspect of client relations throughout the lifecycle of the client’s use of PCS products.
Imagine a job where you…
- Work directly with senior managers on a regular basis
- Have a meaningful impact on the mission-critical products and services that clients rely on every single day
- Collaborate with colleagues across business lines and regions
At Ipreo, this is true for EVERY MEMBER of our global organization! Our technology solutions and analytical insights are relied upon by every major investment bank and thousands of corporations around the world.
About Ipreo, Private Company Solutions:
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions (PCS) division empowers privately-held companies to more effectively manage the increasing demands that come with being private. Whether raising capital, reporting to investors and/or board members, or managing complex cap tables, Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions is the go-to choice for private companies.
What’s in it for you:
Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions division is looking for an Account Manager/Platform Specialist who will be responsible for managing every aspect of client relations throughout the lifecycle of the client’s use of PCS products. This includes working closely with clients starting from onboarding through subsequent renewal periods, and with Ipreo’s client success team to ensure clients are seeing a return on their investment and become deeply engaged, strategic partners. Additionally, they operate in a sales support role where deep product knowledge is required across Ipreo’s Private Company Solutions offerings.
What you’ll work on:
- Master the existing suite of PCS products, understand the future roadmap, and develop a vision of the PCS division and corporate plan
- Serve as the main point of contact when on-boarding new clients that use PCS products and ensure set up or product migration goes smoothly
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships while orchestrating client coverage, training and support
- Partner with sales where deep product knowledge is required to demonstrate a product, lead detailed functional discussions, participate in implementations, drive adoption and utilization of product
- Work with sales and legal teams through contract negotiations
- Liaise with the product team and Product Strategy & Marketing to communicate client feedback and understand the latest team and solution developments
What we look for:
- Bachelor’s degree required preferably with some finance subjects
- 3+ years of experience in a client facing role preferably within the FinTech, Capital Markets, or other related Industry
- Financial Industry knowledge and experience preferred
- Results driven, detail-oriented, and a motivated self-starter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with strong customer service orientation
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple tasks
- Superior analytical & independent problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to handle high pressure situations and manage deadlines
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel